Sunday, November 12, 2023

My Sunday Stitchy Update 11/12/23

Hi there! Hope everything is good with you. There is nothing new or exciting happening here so this should be a quick post. 

This week I continued to work on Marmalade for the week. I finished the square I was working on - yay! Once I was finished with that section which was the lower right square I move over to start the lower left square.

Marmalade
Designer - Carolyn Manning
Mini Finish 11/11/23

Progress 11/11/23

I love the symmetry of these blocks and that is what originally drew me to this chart. I am also drawn to many quilt block designs for this very reason and I have a few in my stash. Now I want to see how far I can get on this block before I post next Sunday! 

So until then I would like to thank you for stopping by
and I hope that you will stop by again next Sunday!

9 comments:

Linda said...

Nice progress Faith. Looks great.

Linda

Manuela said...

Good progress, Faith.
I like square designs too.
Have a nice new week.

Robin in Virginia said...

I would call the block you finished a mini finish in my book. You are off to a good start on the block you started, Faith. Have a good week!

Katie said...

Looks great! Wonderful progress.

Rachel said...

Marmalade is looking good. Is that the final square? If so, could it become another finished WIP this year?

MartinaM said...

Wonderful progress on your stitching work. I really like the colors.
Have a nice week
Martina

diamondc said...

Hi Beth: This is a pretty design, I like the fall color of threads, very nice progress.

Catherine

Daisy Debs said...

Hello there ! Just passing through and really love your Marmalade cross-stitch piece . Beautiful colours 🧡

Carol said...

There is a lot of stitching in that little block, Faith! Looks great and I so love the color combo. Hope this weekend is a good one for you ♥