Sunday, November 19, 2023

My Sunday Stitchy Update 11/19/23

Hey Friends! How are you all doing today? I am doing good. 

I have finished my Christmas shopping except for maybe a few stocking stuffers and something for the dogs, the bird is already taken care of.  Do you guys have pets and do you buy them gifts for their birthdays and Christmas?  

This week I am still working on the same pieces. This is everything that I have stitched on the calendar tags. 

Fun Every Day
Designer - SamSarah Design Studio
(no longer in business)
I still have a very long way to go on the borders. I think that there are 48 tags all together so I have some work to do. 

Then I also did some work on Marmalade. 

Marmalade
Designer - Carolyn Manning
Progress 11/19/23

So the square I started last week is another mini finish!! Makes me feel good to mark off those small finishes while working towards a larger one. I have now completed 6 of the 9 squares. It is getting there!

Well I would like to wish all those who celebrate Thanksgiving this week a great holiday. For Thanksgiving dinner since we really don't care for turkey that much we will be having homemade pizza for dinner. What will you be eating? 

Thanks so much for stopping by,
see you next week with another faithful update!
Stay safe out there!

7 comments:

butterfly said...

You are doing so well on your stitching everything is looking wonderful.
Enjoy your week hugs June.

Robin in Virginia said...

Marmalade is looking fabulous as is the tag project, Faith. Well done! Will you continue with Marmalade or which to something else? Rotisserie chicken is on the menu for Thanksgiving. Homemade pizza sounds yummy though. Have a wonderful week and a very blessed Thanksgiving.

Carol said...

Great job on your two projects, Faith! There sure is a lot of stitching in that calendar, but it will be so wonderful when finished. And great job on getting your shopping done. I'm about half done--just have to STOP buying for Mister B. He's the only one that I get to buy fun things for :) I assume we're having turkey for Thanksgiving, but not really sure as we're going to my brother-in-law's. All I know is I don't have to cook and I'm happy--ha ha! Enjoy your week ♥

Katie said...

Beautiful work on both pieces. Just 3 more blocks to do!!!

I love turkey and we never have it. We were invited over to my grandparents. She will make delicious turkey I assume. I make the deviled eggs. One of my favorites. We decided to make veggie dip and get veggies for here. Plus a cake because you can't be healthy Turkey Week haha.

I am the only one with a gift. Wait no I forced Fred to use something as a gift for himself haha. Jeremiah has a whopping 3 things on his list. But we have some fun shopping trips planned plus a mini vacation to visit friends. We are trying to focus more on the experience instead of things we don't need. We'll see if that lasts haha. Jeremiah is a gamer and they just don't have many new games out this year. Of course next year is supposed to be jam packed with releases. So he needs some gift certificates.

Manuela said...

Your Marmalade stitching looks great.
Happy Thanksgiving.

diamondc said...

Hello Faith: I like the Fun Day Everyday design, 48 tags is a load of tags, I am looking forward to your progress.
The Marmalade design is beautiful.
I think pizza is a good choice for a meal at Thanksgiving, we have a small turkey from last year we will cook up and then make hotdish's and sandwiches.
It will be only my husband and myself for the first time in 47 years, it will be quiet and comforting and no football on our tv just the parade.

Have a Blessed Thanksgiving
Catherine

Rachel said...

Congrats on the mini finish; it's looking great!
Such a long way to go on the tags though. Just a thought, but maybe try to concentrate on the numbers first so at least you can use them whilst stitching the months and picture tags?