Sunday, November 26, 2023

My Sunday Stitchy Update 11/26/23

This is going to be one of those short and sweet posts because it has been one of those kind of weeks! Busy, busy, busy but nothing seems to get finished! Drives me crazy when this happens. I am hoping to tie up all the loose ends this week so I can concentrate on stitching and finishing the ornaments! 

Our stitching group did meet in the mall on Friday for our regular get together and it was PACKED! I don't think I have seen that many cars in the lot since way before the corona virus and the lockdowns. There were tons of shoppers, a lot of loud music and about a 1,000 children running around in the play place. I was pretty glad when it was over so we could leave there and head back home. We did have fun though with the people watching! That is always a fun activity. 

This week I am still working on Marmalade. I am adding the seventh square - YIPPEE!!  Here is my progress: 

Marmalade
Designer - Carolyn Manning
Progress 11/25/23

I think this could be finished this year if I continue to stitch on it since there will only be two squares and the border left!! I think I can do it.

And with that I think it is all I have for today. 

Thanks for stopping by, have a great week
and I hope to see you again next Sunday!

7 comments:

butterfly said...

Stitching looks wonderful, sounds like you are having a busy time.

Manuela said...

So beautiful your stitching project. I love this squares.
Have a nice week, with some times to stitch.

Robin in Virginia said...

Marmalade is looking fabulous, Faith!

Rachel said...

Go on... you CAN do it! Just think about how satisfying it would be to get another finish under your belt before the end of the year! Go Faith!!

MartinaM said...

how nice, you started another new square, looks great.
Enjoy the day
Martina

Katie said...

I've loved watching this one grow. I agree with you. I hate when it feels like everything comes at once. So lovely when it's all taken care of.

Carol said...

Beautiful progress on Marmalade, Faith! I've noticed that the stores are definitely getting busier--makes me wish I had done more of my shopping earlier. I hate crowds! Hope you have a relaxing weekend--and Happy December! ♥