Sunday, December 03, 2023

My Sunday Stitchy Update 12/03/23

Well it has started! December is underway and that means lots of Christmas preparations! Put up the tree, decorate the house, make sure all the presents are bought and wrapped, make the cookies, finish the stitching, decide on Christmas dinner and buy the groceries and the list goes on and on... It seems like the each year the list gets longer and longer. I hope your December runs smoothly! 

This week I once again stitched Marmalade. This is my December Focus piece for the group Semi Sane Stitchers on FB. They have monthly challenges and games to help encourage you with your stitching. I joined a couple of months ago and I am enjoying it. Please feel free to check it out at the above link! 

Anyways here is my stitching progress:

Marmalade
Designer - Carolyn Manning
Progress 12/01/23
Two squares to go!!

Once again I would like to say
Thanks so much for stopping by,
see you next week with another faithful update
and hopefully some more squares stitched!!

8 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

You are organised. Our tree and decorations will go up tomorrow I hope. I don't feel ready at all, in fact all this year has been like that. 2024 will have lots of plans and lists as I don't think I'll have such a big project.

MartinaM said...

Great, you've done the square, not much left and another pattern is finished.
Have a good week
Martina

butterfly said...

Looks beautiful .
Christmas seems to get faster each year and far to much to do.
But I started early and almost ready now thank goodness.
Enjoy a lovely week hugs June.

Manuela said...

Another beautiful square is finish.
Have a nice week. Manuela

Robin in Virginia said...

Marmalade is looking fabulous, Faith. I need to order the pies for the Christmas gathering and that is the extent of my "baking". Working on wrapping gifts, have a couple gift cards left to purchase and then gifts are finished for 2023. Enjoy your week!

Carol said...

Yes, December is a very busy month. I guess that's why, as much as I love Christmas, I always love the peace that January brings. I'm starting on my baking tomorrow. Not sure I'll do that much as everyone seems to be watching what they eat more and more each year. Your Marmalade is looking so pretty! Have a great week, Faith ♥

Rachel said...

Oooh, two squares to go. I'm sure you can fit stitching them around your Christmas preparations!

Katie said...

Finally trying to catch up on blog reading haha. Yes that Christmas list drives me bonkers. But we will get this. 1 week left!!
Can't wait to see what the next challenges are haha. I'm addicted to challenges.