Friday, December 08, 2023

November 2023 Stitching Stats

Well NOVEMBER is a done deal! That can be a good or bad thing on the stitchy front depending on any Christmas stitching you may still have to do.

Luckily for me this year it is a good thing because I won't be trying to finish the Family Ornaments during the last week of December and getting them ready for gift giving on December 23rd (ok Rachel, I hear you giggling over there!) This year they are all ready to hang on the tree! 

I have been busy stitching away on Marmalade during the month of November and it is pretty close to finished! It will be finished by Christmas for sure.


Here are my November Numbers:

Number of Days Stitched This Month = 30
Number of Days Stitched This Year = 334

Number of *Different Projects Worked on This Month = 1
     *Includes WIPs, UFOs (which may have already been worked on this year) and new starts.

Number of New Projects Started This Month = 0
Number of New Projects Started This Year = 13

Number of Projects Finished This Month = 0
Number of Projects *Finished This Year = 14
     *Does Not included any mini finishes.

I am still managing to stitch something everyday!
Some days it is not much but a stitch is a stitch! 


and here are my Before and After Pictures for my November stitching:


If you look at the top picture that is almost where it was when the month ended. Another row on the top was also being worked on. 

On the picture that shows the six squares #1, the bottom right was the first one stitched in November. Then I stitched #2 which was the bottom left square. After that I moved the q-snap (that's when the picture was taken) and I started on #3 which was the start a new row on top left.

As I was typing up my stats this month I was wondering if anyone else kept track of their stats in any way? If so what type of things do you keep track of?  

Now to go and get in some more Xs for December so I can try for some more finishes.

Thanks for checking out my recap of November's Stitches.

5 comments:

butterfly said...

I wish I could put some order to my stitching but it never happens
Have fun , I always love coming over to see whats you are doing ,
Enjoy your weekend hugs June.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Huge kudos for stitching every day ... a real achievement. Hope you've had a good weekend

Robin in Virginia said...

Awesome stats for November, Faith! I track my stitching goals, my days (what I stitch each day) and time. Have a good week!

Katie said...

I keep a weekly journal with what I've worked on for that day and how many stitches made. Also try to keep track of how many days I've worked on that same project. So it will say like Beer Dragon Day 12 200 stitches. Then pictures I find are easy to keep track of on Instagram or through my pic albums on my phone.

You've made great progress on this one during this time!

Rachel said...

I'm so proud of you for finishing your Christmas ornies early! One less thing on your extensive Christmas list to worry about.
You know I love my stats and keep track of just about everything (too extensive to list) to do with a project except for number of stitches, which I've never done. I expect that's why I've never done any counting challenges.