Sunday, December 10, 2023

My Sunday Stitchy Update 12/10/23

Good Afternoon Friends! I hope everyone is doing well today and staying healthy. 

A couple of my local friends have come down with COVID so please stay safe out there because I am sure it is just as deadly as it was when it started. 

On to the stitching!
As you probably guessed I have continued on the same piece, Marmalade. I have moved on from the square I was working on to the next one which I am almost finished with. 

Marmalade
Designer - Carolyn Manning

Progress 12/09/23

On this square I just have to finish the background stitches.

Well that is about it on the stitching front at my place. I am trying to catch
up on blog reading so hopefully this will be the week for that to happen.

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

9 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

It's looking great, such a lovely design. We've all had dreadful flu like colds, so much going around and yes Covid is around here too

MartinaM said...

Not much more and you have completed another project and can start something new again.
Enjoy your week
Martina

Robin in Virginia said...

Marmalade is looking so pretty, Faith!

Manuela said...

Beautiful progress.
Have a nice week, Manuela

Mylene said...

Marmalade is looking beautiful, Faith.
Have a lovely week.

butterfly said...

Almost there ,looks great hugs June.

Carol said...

Late, late, late with my commenting, Faith. We were visiting a certain little boy last week :) Your Marmalade looks prettier and prettier! How much of it would you say you've finished so far? Have a great weekend ♥

Katie said...

I've been stitching so hard I got behind haha. Beautiful progress.

Rachel said...

Getting closer...