Sunday, December 24, 2023

My Sunday Stitchy Update 12/24/23

Merry Christmas Eve Friends! 

Today we are having a lazy day where we are just chilling out with Christmas movies and not much else. Tonight we will open our Christmas Eve Box which has our new Christmas Jammies, socks and probably some hot chocolate. We used to go look at Christmas lights after we all changed into our new pjs but not many people seem to have decorated this year so I guess we will skip that. 😟

Now onto the reason you are really here ~ the stitching! 
Last night I finished the final block on Marmalade!

Marmalade
Designer - Carolyn Manning
CM Designs

Progress 12/23/23

Now I need to add the border to my design. I am so happy to have gotten this piece to this point and now I would like to see if I can finish the border before the New Year shows up!

Well we have one more week before we put the new calendar up. Does anyone have any 2024 stitching plans they would like to share?

I have two or three new starts planned and I would also like to finish up a couple more UFO/WIPs that are in the box. I still need to look thru the box to decide on which ones but I think I may just wing it when I get to that point.

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

Now Rudolph and I would like to wish everyone
A VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!
 

9 comments:

Linda said...

Merry Christmas Faith.

Robin in Virginia said...

Well done on getting the last block stitched, Faith. Merry Christmas to you!

Purple Pixie Dust said...

Merry Christmas

Katie said...

Wohoo finished the last block. Can't wait to see your completed piece.

I am driving myself crazy about plans haha. I have so many things I WANT to do.

MartinaM said...

Great, you got jam ready and it looks amazing.
Oh yes, I have a few new starts planned, for example the last rose by Veronique Enginger, but also other Santas and other little things.
enjoy the rest of the year,
Martina

Manuela said...

Hello Faith,
hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
Your marmalade looks great. I'm looking forward to the border.
Yes, I will stitch a rose in 2024.
Have a nice last week in 2023.
Manuela

Carol said...

That's great that you have moved on to the border, Faith! I'm sure you can finish before 2024 :) Sounds like you had a relaxing Christmas Eve and I hope you enjoyed your Christmas Day as well. No plans here other than to do my monthly ornament. I tend to stitch whatever calls my name :) Enjoy this last bit of 2023 (how can that be?!?!?). ♥

diamondc said...

Merry Christmas: Faith and family, I hope your Christmas was amazing.
Happy New year to you also.
Love the design, very pretty.
I have no plans for stitching just whatever I can fins in my stash, I need to do some construction on many stitched designs.

Catherine

Rachel said...

Oh yay! I thought it was done until I read about the border. I'm now eager to see if you finished it in 2023.
I've really enjoyed watching you plough through and cross off some WIPs during the year. It's something some of us serial starters could do with copying!
Good luck for your 2024 plans; a selection of WIPs and new starts should keep the mojo going.
No need to tell you I've got extensive plans for 2024... I couldn't help it!!