Sunday, December 31, 2023

My Sunday Stitchy Update 12/31/23

Here we are; at the end of 2023.  I hope that this year was all you wanted it to be and that 2024 will be even better! 

I am just going to make this a short post because I don't have a lot to say and I still have to make the cookies I promised! But I just had to come here to say that I just put in the last stitch on Marmalade!! I am so happy that I got it in before the end of the year! 

Marmalade
Designer - Carolyn Manning
Finished12/31/23

Now to go make the cookies and play UNO or
something with the family and bring in the new year!

I hope that you have a safe and happy New Years with your family and loved ones. 


Thanks for another year of friendship and I hope that you will all join me again next year!

Looking forward to see what 2024 brings everyone!

8 comments:

butterfly said...

Happy New Year faith . lovely stitching my friend .
I can't wait to get some new charts and stitching started.
Have a fun week hugs June.

Manuela said...

Happy New Year Faith.
Congratulation, what a great finish.
Have a nice new week. Manuela

Robin in Virginia said...

Happy New Year, Faith! Well done on your Marmalade finish! It is a beauty.

diamondc said...

Happy New Year Faith and Family.

Catherine

Katie said...

Wohoo!!! Happy Dancing time. Congrats!!
Can't wait to see what we stitch in 2024.

MartinaM said...

Happy New Year Faith,
a great way to end the year.
I wish you all the best for the new year.
Martina

Carol said...

A perfect ending to 2023, Faith! Lovely colors in this piece and I'm sure you're very pleased with it. Will you frame it? Hope your cookies turned out great and that you have a happy, healthy, fun 2024 with lots of stitching time! ♥

Rachel said...

Marmalade looks fabulous. I'm so pleased for you that you managed to complete it before the end if the year - what a way to end 2023! Hope you were Happy Dancing the night away instead of playing UNO!
Happy New Year! xx