Sunday, January 14, 2024

My Sunday Stitchy Update 01/14/24

Evening Friends, 

I hope you had a great week of stitching and got in some relaxing time as well.  We had a pretty cold couple of days here that people are not used to in this area but it seems that the whole country has been having horrible temperatures. A lot of place have also been buried under inches or even feet of snow. So other than I have not had any excitement other than stitching!

So let's get to it!  This week I worked on a few different projects. 

On Sunday I continued to work on Flowers of the Month. 

Flowers of the Month
June, Wild Rose
Designer - Ellen Maurer-Stroh
Progress 01/14/24
I stitched an additional 116 stitches for a total of 200
Goal met for January

Another one I continued to work on is
Home is Where the Dog is
Daily Cross Stitch
Progress 01/14/24
I stitched an additional 189 stitches for a total of 283
Goal met for January

Another one I worked on is one of my favorites;
Quilt Block Sampler
Artist - Loretta Oliver
Progress 01/13/24
Stitched 500 stitches for a total of 500
Goal met for January

And then I had a new start this week!
String of Lights Christmas Tree
Artist - Ruth
Progress 01/12/24
Stitched 101 stitches towards a goal of 250

So as you can see I have been a little busy stitching away!  I think I am getting the hang of changing stitching projects constantly.  I was worried about that because that made me kind of uncomfortable. I am even enjoying the challenge! 

I hope that you have enjoyed seeing my projects and now I must get back to stitching some more!

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

7 comments:

MartinaM said...

Very nice little projects, and there is always little progress, which is great.
Have a nice week, Martina

butterfly said...

Lovely stitching starts , I like working on many different smalls and one large per week . I put my hand in the bag and pull out, I find it fun. Hugs June.

Rachel said...

A hattrick of goals and a new start... I'd call that a very successful week! Glad you're enjoying the challenge and the regular changing of projects. Good luck for the week ahead.

Manuela said...

Hello Faith,
the last week you were very busy. So many beautiful projects.
Have a nice stitchy week. Manuela

Robin in Virginia said...

What a wonderful assortment of projects you have worked on throughout the week, Faith. Have a wonderful new week!

Katie said...

Love them all. I think changing around keeps me from getting that bored feeling. I love it. Then when you need a break find one screaming stitch me and focus on it for a day. Keep up the great work girl!

Carol said...

You've got so many pretty projects on the go, Faith! My favorite is the blue Quilt Block Sampler--love those pretty colors! We only have about 4" of snow here, but it's been very cold. Great stitching weather, that's for sure! Enjoy your weekend ♥