Sunday, January 21, 2024

My Sunday Stitchy Update 01/21/24

Hi Everyone! I hope that you had a great week. The weather here is nicer than it was last week (thankfully!) and now we are having a steady rain. No storms or anything like that just rain and more rain which is nice. It is the rainfall that makes you sleepy so I am just vegged out in front of the TV with my daughter while cleaning up some stuff on my computer. 

I did get in lots of stitching this week though so let me show you! 

Most of the week I stitched on Shades of Gold.  This is where it was when I picked it up this week.

Shades of Gold
Designer - Nicole Dostal
Progress 06/18/23

and this is where I am now.
Progress 01/20/24
Stitched 389 stitches towards monthly goal of 500 so I still
have to put in a few more stitches to reach my goal for the month.


Next I worked a little more on 
String of Lights Christmas Tree
Progress 01/16/24
Stitched 177 stitches for a total of 278 for a goal of 250.
Goal met for January!


Then to wrap up the week I had a new start while I was at our cross stitch get together.

Gobble On
Progress 01/19/24
Stitched 142 stitches towards a finish!

I think this will be my stitching get together piece this week.  This design is a freebie so if you are interested in it then here is the link for itEnjoy!

And that is all the stitching I stitched!  I am in the process of picking out my February challenge pieces and hope to have everything ready by next weekend. 

Until then I hope you have a beautiful week full of stitches and happy dances
and as always thanks so much for stopping by, I really appreciate it!


9 comments:

Manuela said...

Beautiful progress on your stitching progress.
Hope you can get the 500 stitches for January.
Have a nice week. Manuela

Robin in Virginia said...

You have made awesome progress on Shades of Gold, Faith. The Christmas piece is looking good and your new Gobble start is looking lovely. I can't wait to see what you are picking for the February challenges. I am going to kit up the projects on my list for February later today.

Katie said...

Fantastic progress on everything!! Love it and just love cheering you along.

Anonymous said...

Great stitching, I like the Gobble design. I wonder what you will choose for February

Clare-Aimetu said...

I have no idea why my post was anonymous.... it was me Clare-Aimetu (incase it does it again)

Rachel said...

Great progress and another goal met! This SAL is really good for you!
Hope you have fun picking out your February pieces.

MartinaM said...

Very nice progress on your projects and a great new start, the fabric is a great color.
Happy Stitching.

butterfly said...

I love your gold stitching , so different .
Also your new stitch will be fun to stitch , have fun Hugs June.

Carol said...

Three fun projects, Faith! Your gold piece is looking great and the other two are going to be so cute. We are now having rain and warmer temps which are most welcome. Last week was just too cold to even venture outside :)