Sunday, January 28, 2024

My Sunday Stitchy Update 01/28/24

Morning all! Can you believe January is over already? It seems to have gone by so fast. I don't mind though because we are that much closer to spring and then my favorite... SUMMER! I enjoy the summer's warmer weather. When it is cold the arthritis dos not agree with the weather and I end up having quite a bit of pain and nobody likes that! What season is your favorite and why? 

This week I made some good stitching progress, so let me show you!

The first WIP up is

Shades of Gold
Designer - Nicole Dostal

Progress 01/20/24
I added 205 stitches this week


Next project I worked on was a new one

I Stitch Sampler

Progress 01/2/24
I got 205 stitches in this one.


Then I worked on one more which I also finished!

Gobble On
Finish 01/26/24
It took 291 stitches to finish this up.

Once I find some turkey fabric this will be made into a little pillow.

This is a free design. If you are interested it can be found here.

Well that is all that I accomplished this week! I need to finish gathering up my February stitching so I will be ready to go. There are two pretty long acrostics for February, so you can just imagine how many projects there are! I guess that will just make the month more interesting, 

Enjoy your week and I hope to see
you next Sunday for another update. 

8 comments:

Linda said...

Great stitching Faith. What groups are you in that have acrostics. Those are my favorite to stitch.

Linda

butterfly said...

Nice new starts .
I love Spring the best , have a fun week hugs June.

Manuela said...

Wonderful new starts.
I love the early spring days. I don't like summer, it is to hot.
Have a nice week. Manuela

Robin in Virginia said...

Faith, I think you got much accomplished this week. Well done on the Gobble On finish. So cute!

Katie said...

I swear these challenges are making you stitch a ton more girl. Love all the different pieces too. So much fun! Love them all!!!

I love Spring because thunderstorms and all the new life coming out. But winter really is my fav because it's slow. Now I say that and I feel like I've been crazy busy haha. Stitching like a mad woman at least.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great stitching, I'm loving how Gobble is growing

Carol said...

Your Gobble finish is so cute on that orange fabric, Faith! Love your progress on the other two, also. I'm another summer girl! Could live in sleeveless shirts year long if the weather cooperated! I hate the humidity up north here, but at least it's not a constant. Hope you have a great week ahead ♥

Rachel said...

Great work this week, especially as it includes a Happy Dance! Rhona's design is spot on!