Sunday, February 04, 2024

My Sunday Stitchy Update 02/04/24

This may be the quickest post ever! My whole house is sick; coughing, sneezing, watery eyes, stuffy nose. and on and on but I am sure you get the picture.  We have all been vaxed so I don't know what is going on other than I am TIRED of this stuff!!!!! 

This week I have stitched a few different things. 

First I added some more to Shades of Gold.

Shades of Gold
Designer - Nicole Dostal

Progress 01/28/24
Added another 292 stitches for a page finish.


Then I decided to get a little start on the bookshelf for the Temperature Library!

Temperature Library
Designer - Kristi DiClemente

I 'plan' on finishing the bookshelf first and then adding the books and knick knacks when I am done. So far I stitched 392 stitches on this piece toward my goal. 


Then I saw this little cute Valentine piece on the DailyCrossStitch.com page and thought it would be a quick stitch. Why do I EVER listen to myself when I think it will be quick? LOL 
Progress 02/03/24
I stitched 241 stitches yesterday.

And that is a wrap for today. I have to go make a cup of tea for my throat, find my nasal spray so I can breathe, get some tissues for my nose, take a suppressant for the cough and a get under my warmest blankie for the chill. 

Thanks for stopping by everyone and I hope to
see you under better conditions next week!

Have a wonderful week.

9 comments:

diamondc said...

Hello Faith: I hope you are all feeling better soon, ouch to have everyone in the same house ill at the same time.
Lovely progress on your stitching.
Shades Of Gold is a beauty.

Catherine

Carol said...

I'm sorry to hear you are all sick, Faith. My husband just tested positive for Covid on Friday, so I'm very afraid that I'm next. My son's family sounds just like yours--not Covid, but a very bad upper respiratory thing. Sure hope you feel well soon. In the meantime, rest up and enjoy your lovely stitching! ♥

Manuela said...

I'm so sorry to hear you are all sick. Hope you and your family are feeling better soon.
Wonderful progress on your stitching wips.
Have a nice week. Manuela

Clare-Aimetu said...

I hope you all ferl better soon. Great stitching this week.

butterfly said...

Oh dear there is such allot about , we were all ill a couple of weeks ago , I am so careful when out but those bugs must cling to what we are wearing , get better soon love to all.

Robin in Virginia said...

I think you had a wonderful stitching week, Faith. I am sorry your household is sick. Stay hydrated and rest! Thinking of you.

Katie said...

Oh no Faith. Get better quickly.

Beautiful work on your pieces. Love the freebie. I do the same thing...this should be fast...yeah right haha.

MartinaM said...

Oh dear, you've been hit, get well soon everyone.
Great progress on your WIPS.
Take good care of yourself,
Martina

Rachel said...

Great progress and pieces again this week, despite you feeling poorly. I fully sympathise, especially with the not being able to breath part. That's the worst. Hope you're feeling better now.