Saturday, February 10, 2024

January 2024 Stitching Stats!

Well one month down and only eleven to go! 

Sorry for the late post but I forgot all about doing the stats until someone asked me about them. I guess that is what being sick does to you; wipes out your mind. I did have a pretty good January full of stitches and I finished all my challenges for the month

Here are my January Numbers:

Number of Days Stitched This Month = 31
Number of Days Stitched This Year = 31
Number of Days Stitched Consecutively = 761

Number of *Projects Worked on This Month = 7
     *Includes WIPs, UFOs (which may have already been worked) and new starts.

Number of New Projects Started This Month = 4
Number of New Projects Started This Year = 4

Number of Projects Finished This Month = 1
Number of Projects *Finished This Year = 1
     *Does Not included any mini finishes.


Here is a round up of January's stitching:


Flowers of the Month
Designer - Ellen Maurer-Stroh
200 Stitches
  

Gobble On
Finished 01/26/24

Home is Where the Dog is
285 Stitches


 I Stitch Sampler
Rhona Norrie
261 Stitches
  

Quilt Block Sampler
Designer - Loretta Oliver
1,000 Stitches
  

Shades of Gold
Designer - Nicole Dostal
681 Stitches 

String of Lights Christmas Tree
Artist - Ruth


Well that is all I stitched in January! 2,904 stitches for the month on seven projects! 

Now I am trying to make my February number at least equal to that number if not more. One of my challenge is "24 in 24" which means stitch 2,400 every month in 2024. I also have two Acrostics for the month and here are the projects I picked for those. 
 

Luckily I was able to use some chart for both lists which makes life easier.

Well sorry to talk your ear off but thanks for reading.
Hope to see you again soon!

3 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

You amaze me with your stitching, it's great to see all your projects. Happy stitching in February

Robin in Virginia said...

You had a most impressive month of stitching in January, Faith. I hope your February is as productive.

Katie said...

Lovely stats. Beautiful stitching. So much fun. Love it. Love the challenges. Good for both of us haha.