Sunday, February 11, 2024

My Sunday Stitchy Update 02/11/24

Hello!  Hope you are having a good Sunday!  We are having a chilly day, we are only in the 40s Brrrrr!

Thanks for all the well wishes for my family. For the most part we are all back to normal! There is still a  cough in the house but I heard it will be around for a while and as long as that is all that is still here I am good with that! 

This week I have just a small post as I mainly worked only on Nintendo. I really don't care for the fabric I picked for this piece so it seems it takes a little more time. I think it may just me and probably is, thinking that the fabric isn't right. I have no idea what is it besides a pain! LOL

Nintendo
397 stitches this week.

So that is it for the week!
Told you I didn't have much to say!

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

7 comments:

MartinaM said...

Glad you're feeling better.
Even with small steps you can reach your goal. And at some point Nintendo will be ready too.
Greetings Martina

butterfly said...

Good to hear you are feeling better.
Wishing you a good week hugs June.

Manuela said...

Hello Faith,
I'm glad that you and your family are feeling better.
A little progress is a little step.
Have a nice week. Manuela

Robin in Virginia said...

Happy to hear you and your household are feeling better, Faith! Your Nintendo project is looking good.

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great to read you are all feeling better, we found the cough lasted a while. I have some fabric in my stash that I should use up but find it hard to stitch on, I've turned it various ways but can't seem to follow the holes, guess it will stay in my stash a while longer

Carol said...

That's great the you're all feeling better, Faith. My son and his family have really been battling their upper respiratory thing for over two weeks now. My husband shook off his Covid fairly quickly and I never got it--hooray :) Nice to see your Nintendo piece growing. Happy Valentine's Day ♥

Rachel said...

I feel like I've missed some of the posts on Nintendo as I don't remember it being that far along... but then I can't remember everything! Looking good, even if the fabric is a PITA!