Monday, February 15, 2010

Movies and Books!

Crafting...
I am starting on a baby blanket for my brother and his wife…they are expecting their first baby in August. It is just going to be a simple crochet pattern. They don’t know if it will be a boy or girl so I am just making it a neutral color.

I will certainly be HAPPY when I have more time to craft; seems like I always have so much to do or am to tired to do anything!

MOVIES
During the past few weeks the movies we saw were:
1. All About Steve
2. Tale of Desperaux
3. Weather Girl – very cute
4. Up – Love this one… it is a MUST SEE
5. Penguins of Madagascar – ok ~ my grandson liked it
6. Answer Man
7. Time Traveler’s Wife – good movie!
8. Beyond A Reasonable Doubt


BOOKS
Currently reading Edge of Evil (Ali Reynolds #1) by J.A. Jance. I am reading this one kinda out of order since I have already read Cruel Intent (Ali Reynolds, #4) and just finished Trial by Fire: A Novel of Suspense (Ali Reynolds, #5). I LOVE these books and plan on reading some of her other series when I am thru with this one.

I am also listening to I, Alex Cross (Alex Cross, #16) by James Patterson.

Just finished reading Mania by Craig Larsen – It was pretty good…

I also listened to Fade Away and One False Move both by Harlan Coben.

Finished reading John Grisham's Ford County which I totally enjoyed!

No comments: