Saturday, February 11, 2012

Other Crafts!

I was browsing Pinterest (one of my NEW favorite places on the internet) when I saw this nifty little pen holder and decided that I would make a couple for the side of our freezer where we keep our menu and shopping list. 

It was soooo easy to make and since we already had everything on hand it didn't cost me a thing!



We used a Command Strip to attach it to the side of the freezer and it is working marvelously!


Then I went to a craft night at a library in our area and we made this beautiful Woven Heart :)


It was simple to make and I this heart!

3 comments:

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

I love Pinterest Website...

I love your Heart that you made...that is so neat. Congratulations on your finishes...Your Pen Holder and your Heart.

Shelleen said...

I love that woven heart. You did a great job.

Linda said...

I absolutely love Dysfunctional Family !! Its so cute and you did a great job !! I like the heart and I do like the craft idea of the pen holder...what a good idea to use up Tp rolls !! Hugs..Linda J.