Saturday, March 17, 2012

This Week's Reads...


Finished reading The Volunteer by Barbara Taylor Sissel…It ended up being a great book at the end and I could hardly put it down – I just wanted to finish it!  Then I read another book by the same author The Ninth Step.  I truly enjoyed this book… it showed how easily people can do the wrong thing and how your decision affects the lives of so many others.
Last week I also listened to some more of the FBI books by Catherine Coulter. I listened to Blind Side (it was great) and Blowout (good) and Point Blank (good) and have started on Double Take ~ I LOVE being able to listen to books while at work, makes the day go by so much faster!
I started reading Catch Me which is the newest book in the Detective D. D. Warren series by Lisa Gardner.

No comments: