Saturday, August 25, 2012

Gifts from my daughter!

Today Tia, my daughter surprised me with a visit to my LNS, Inspired Needle where she surprised me with a mini shopping spree! :)

Today I got the first three Snow Belles from Lizzie Kate along with the '12 Santa Snippet and If the Broom Fits.  Also got Stitchworks Sam the Patriotic Penguin for penguin obsessed Jacob, along with JBW's Bunny Collection and Cross Eyed Cat's Hopping Over for bunny obsessed me. 
 
These were early birthday gifts from my daughter :)
What a wonderful daughter she is!!

7 comments:

Kaisievic said...

That is so nice of her - you are a lucky mum to have such a lovely daughter. Love your choices as well.

Bea said...

What a treat! Isn't it nice to be spoiled? You chose some terrific patterns.

sharine said...

How sweet. Great new stash!

Shelleen said...

What a great daughter you have.

Jackie said...

Love the stash building form your DD.
You will be busy from here until eternity:)
Jackie

Meari said...

What a great daughter!

Unknown said...

What an amazingly wonderful daughter. I must pay more attention to Lizzie Kate... It looks from your new stash she has some great stuff.