Thursday, September 19, 2013

September WIPocalypse

WOW...it has been a LONG time since I posted a WIPocalypse update!  Seems I have not posted since MAY! So of course...I have updates on a couple of pieces for the September WIPocalypse.
 
The first one is ABCs of Aging Artfully by Lizzie*Kate
This is what it looked like in May
 
and this is what it looks like today

The next one is Dinosaurs! of course
This is the before picture
and this is the now picture!
 
Next up is a banner I won from the Online
Needlework Show from DebBee's Designs.
She charted out my family's last name.
 
This is how it looked in May
 
and here it is FINISHED!
I really love it and the colors are perfect!
 
During this time I also had two
new starts that I also finished

First was an Epilepsy ribbon I designed for my brother

And next is a Black Cat
from the Passion Brode 77 site.
This was stitched up for a friend who is making
a quilt for her granddaughter's upcoming surgery. 

thanks for taking a look at my monthful of stitches
hope to see you next month with even more XS!
 

3 comments:

sharine said...

You have had a super stitching month:)

Emma/Itzy said...

Lots of stitching! :D Well done!

Linda said...

Great progress on all your projects Faith. I love the LK one.

Linda