Saturday, January 04, 2014

January YOTA

Well here it is the first Saturday of 2014 which
means it is also the first YOTA of  the new year!

This year I will again concentrate on 

This is how it looked when I last checked in
with this one for YOTA which was last October! 

I have done a bit more on it since then
and here is what it looks like now

and one day when it is all finished
it will look like this!
I hope to get lots of stitching in on this one this year!

Thanks for looking and I look forward
to showing you more progress on the
next YOTA day February 1st
so see ya then :)

11 comments:

Justine said...

I always love to see your progress on this piece Faith. It's stunning.

Pull the other thread said...

Great YOTA progress. Thanks for joining in with us again. Am looking forward to seeing all your progress.

Emma/Itzy said...

Yay! I am taking part in YOTA again this year too, we both have some BIG projects to keep us busy :D

MaryT said...

This is going to be so cool Faith, looking great so far.

Mary Louise in IN

Dani - tkdchick said...

You're making good progress!

Lonneke said...

Great progress.
It will be a stunning piece when finished.

CJ said...

Oh my that is one big project. I look forward to seeing your progress.

CJ

Mii Stitch said...

I didn't know this project was so big!! Good luck with it for this year

Unknown said...

Wow! That's an ambitious project. Great progress!

Shelleen said...

Can't wait to see more progress.

Deb said...

AWESOME!