Sunday, July 12, 2015

My Sunday Stitchy Update

Evening Folks!

I have been busy getting in quite a few stitches since my last update and here they are!

First up A PAGE FINISH...
Shades of Blue
 Progress as of 06/28/15
This piece is now officially a third of the way finished!
Now if the rest would just find a way into my rotation
so I can get this completed and on to another Shade of...


and now a finish...
Months SAL - July
Designer - Palko
Finished 07/05/15


Wizard of Oz
Cross Stitch Gold Mag / July 2012 
Designer - Lesley Teare
 Progress as of 07/12/15


The family also went to see The Minions,
it was good but I liked Despicable Me better :)

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

10 comments:

Heather said...

Good stitching I agree about the movie :)

Kaisievic said...

Great progress pics, Faith, yes, that is what everyone seems to say about Minions. Interesting!

Anonymous said...

Great progress! I am so looking forward to the Minions. It hasn't released yet where I live :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Shades of Blue is just spectacular!

Well done on all of your projects!

Linda said...

Nice progress Faith.

Linda

Bea said...

Hooray for the finish! And both Shades and Oz are looking terrific. You're moving along nicely on them both.

gominam said...

Great progress on your WIPs. Love the blue hues:)

Joysze said...

Stitching looks great! I especially love Shades of Blue.

Meari said...

Congrats on finishing July SAL. I was just thinking today that I need to do mine. Nice progress on your WIPs.

Linda K's Stitching Corner said...

Congratulations on your Finish Faith.....

I just love your Wizard Of Oz WIP....that is going to be so pretty....

Happy Stitching
Linda K, Railroad