Wednesday, January 06, 2016

New SAL from Palko-Lap!

I have been waiting for the announcement of her new SAL for 2016 and here it is!

It is called Words and I love the chart.


She designed it in three different colors and I need to decide which I want to do it or if I want to do some other color.

Also the Months SAL that I did last year is now going to be a freebie available on her page.  You can go here monthly and collect the charts to stitch them up. I did each one individually but she has a different layout complete with a Bible verse if you want to do it that way.

Hope to see some of you stitching one or both of these!

Thanks for stopping by,
See ya next time!

12 comments:

Bea said...

Nice new SAL - I really like the brown shades. Have to admit it's tempting, but I am going to stick to my plan.

Berly said...

Ooo, I like that! But I think I would do it in purples!

Emma/Itzy said...

That's very pretty!

Heather said...

Have fun deciding! I think I'd redo it green

Jacqueline Morris said...

Very pretty SAL and I adore that it can be stitched in different colours... Ones that you would prefer :)
Happy stitching, looking forward to following your progress :)
Smiles :)

Rachel said...

That's a lovely SAL for this year. And thanks for the link to the freebies - more charts to add to my collection, possibly to stitch next year! :)

Mii Stitch said...

Have fun with Palko's latest SAL :) The designs are lovely!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Oh it's beautiful!

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing the links to this sal. I am thinking I just may Join this one. I love the finished chart.

Meari said...

Are you going to do the newest SAL? If so, what colors? Inquiring minds want to know! :)

Brigitte said...

I see lots of new free SALs pop up this year. These designers are all so generous with their charts. Thanks for sharing.

Deb said...

Look forward to seeing your work on this one!