Sunday, July 17, 2016

My Sunday Stitchy Update

Evening People...

A very quick post this week as I am continuing to work on Dinosaurs! I made some pretty good progress and I am stitching more than different blues which is nice but it makes for lots of confetti stitches.


Dinosaurs!
Artist - Stephen Michael Gardner
Progress as of 07/17/16

I have two more weeks for Justine's Just One July and I still hope I can get lots stitched during that time! 

It was also The International Hermit and Stitch Weekend! I did get in quite a bit of time on Saturday but Sunday was family day and we spent most of the day out going to see Ghost Busters, going to lunch and doing a little shopping.  

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

11 comments:

Linda said...

Awesome progress Faith.

Linda

Annie said...

Great progress, Faith! Looking forward to seeing how much you get done in the next couple of weeks.

Meari said...

Looks great!

Justine said...

Great progress! I can't wait to see Ghostbusters. I love everything I've ever seen with Melissa McCarthy in.

Unknown said...

Your progress has been amazing.... Looks great

gominam said...

Great progress on your focus piece, keep it up👍

The Crafty Princess said...

Wow Dinosaurs are looking fantastic. Good luck on sticking to Just One July. I envy you I wish I had the attention span to do this. Great job so far stunner
xo Alicia

Bea said...

Very nice progress. Hope you enjoyed the movie.

Heather said...

Lovely progress :). I saw the movie last night and loved it. What did you think?

Desiree Ehleiter said...

Dinosaurs is wonderful! Can't wait so see how much farther you can get this month.

Vickie said...

Dinosaur looks great!!!!