Thursday, September 14, 2017

The Krypt

This is my first spiral puzzle and I really enjoyed it!

This is the box top - 
and once I saw it I knew I had to have it!

and here is the finished product!

Krypt
Silver
 
Piece Count - 654
Size - 20 x 27
First Piece - 09/02/17
Last Piece - 09/13/17

And I thought it would fun to
record the adventure along the way.

As you will see I started this puzzle in the
middle and worked my way out to the border.


Click on the picture for the slide show!! 

And now on to the next pile of pieces!

Thanks for stopping by,
see ya next time!

6 comments:

Deb said...

Awesome puzzle!

Brigitte said...

Wow, this must have been a real challenge.

Lili said...

Wow! Great puzzle! The slideshow is wonderful and cool!

Linda said...

What a fun looking puzzle Faith.

Linda

Kaisievic said...

Your puzzle looks like so much fun, Faith. Thanks for the slideshow.

RJ said...

That looks hard Faith. RJ