Thursday, August 30, 2018

A Puzzling 08/30/18

 I recently completed another puzzle! It is another Wasgij Puzzle where you have to figure out what the puzzle looks like based on the box top. I love this concept because it makes the puzzle making a little more challenging.


Childcare
Mystery Puzzle #11

The Mystery Series shows you a scene and you have to figure out what will happen next!
This is the box top.


This is the solution!
(Sorry for the bad photo, I just couldn't get it "right" no matter what I did.)
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 19 x 25
New Puzzle
First Piece 08/19/18
Last Piece 08/25/18

Thanks for stopping by,
see ya next time I'm puzzled!

6 comments:

Linda said...

Cute puzzle Faith. To much brain powered need ed for me to do it.

Linda

Katie said...

Too hard for me. But too funny. Congrats on the finish!

RJ said...

I leave all the hard puzzles up to my dear friend Faith "the puzzle whisper". You are so good at this. RJ

Mary said...

My goodness Faith, you have found puzzles with yet an added challenge!! I'm always amazed at how fast you do these too!! Have a great weekend. Mary

Sasha said...

This one is super cute!

Bethan said...

That's such a fun idea! x