Sunday, September 02, 2018

My Sunday Stitchy Update 09/02/18

This week I have been busy working on my Halloween piece and I am happy to announce that I have a FINISH! 

Scary Night Halloween
Designer - Stoney Creek

Here it is with all the stitching finished.

and here it is with the buttons added and the hair
added to the middle witch in the first section. 
 First Stitch 02/26/18
Finished 09/02/18

In the next week or so I plan on making it into a banner and I will show it again then!


Also it was my birthday a couple of days ago
and my family spoiled me as always!
I received some great gifts from them!
All this and a gift card for Stoney Creek 😊
They are keepers for sure!!

Chocolate Caramel Cake - yummmmm

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

14 comments:

Brigitte said...

Happy birthday, Faith! Enjoy the lovely gifts you received from your family. And that cake looks wonderful, and so delicious. Chocolate and caramel, a great combination.
Congratulations on finishing that gorgeous Halloween piece.

Manuela said...

Happy Birthday Faith.
Wonderful finish. I'm looking forward to the finish Banner.

Mary said...

Happy Birthday Faith!! You were spoiled and I spy a fun new puzzle that you will undoubtedly finish quickly! Great fun Halloween stitching and I can't wait to see it finished as a banner!

Carol said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Faith--my, that cake looks incredible :)

Congratulations on your very cute Halloween finish and enjoy all of the lovely gifts from your family!

Linda said...

Happy Birthday Faith. Congrats on the lovely finish. You have received some lovely birthday gifts.

Linda

Justine said...

Happy birthday Faith! I'm sure you enjoyed that delicious cake. Congrats on a super birthday finish too.

Lili said...

Congratulations for the finish! It's a beautiful Halloween piece, love the buttons!
Happy Birthday, Faith! The cake looks so yummy!

Katie said...

Happy Belated Birthday. Glad it was a great one. Congrats on your finish! The cake looks yummy indeed!!

Mary's Thread said...

Happy Birthday! Your Halloween banner is so fun, that fabric is PERFECT, I think! Such a cute design! And I can't wait to see/hear about your Round Puzzle, that looks like a fun challenge!

RJ said...

Happy Birthday Faith!!! How many days ago was it? I had one on the first so maybe we have the same birthdays. Your family spoiled you. Lots of neat gifts and that cake is amazing and sounds so delicious.

I think your banner is going to be adorable. RJ

Astrids dragon said...

Yay, it looks great! I'm looking forward to seeing it as a banner.
Happy Belated Birthday, it looks like you had a great day!

Daffycat said...

I’m late to wish you birthday greetings, I hope it was a happy one!

Love the spooky finish! All the different little borders are awesome!

Bethan said...

Such a great finish! And a happy belated birthday to you x

Rachel said...

A very belated happy birthday! Your pressies look great, and that cake... that was definitely to die for! And congratulations on your finish. Looking forward to seeing it fully-finished as I now play catch-up! :)