Sunday, September 09, 2018

My Sunday Stitchy Update 09/09/18

Hello Everyone!! 

I hope you got in lots of crafting this week! I am doing the boring part of the Nintendo piece I am working on. I decided to stitch all the borders before I start filling them in to make sure I have the placement correct. It is kinda tedious stitching the squares and counting to 60 time and again! 

Nintendo
Designer - Armada Designs



 This is where I was when I started this week

and this is how far I am now.
Progress as of 09/09/18

I am almost tempted to keep it out but so many WIPs and so little time... I must get to the next one!

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

11 comments:

giò said...

E che sia una buona avventura!!!!

Mary said...

Faith, I tackle the borders first too. Would you think about completing one section at a time now so its less tedious? Your off to a great start!

Linda said...

Nice progress Faith. I joined this SAL when it came out but haven't even printed out one chart. Not sure I could find it again.

Linda

Katie said...

I love this one. Can't wait to see the inside parts.

Carol said...

Wow--you sure have a lot of patience to do the borders first, Faith. Not sure I could do it that way (in fact, I KNOW I couldn't!! :)

Good luck with the rest of the squares!

Astrids dragon said...

I know it can be a pain, but it does make it easier in the end. And even better when everything meets up!

Brigitte said...

Yes, I can see that this kind of stitching must be boring. But once the borders are done you can start start the "real" stitching.

Lili said...

Pretty progress, Faith! Can wait for see the nintendo games come to live inside of this borders!

Bethan said...

Tedious but a helpful idea. Means you can just enjoy the images when it's time to stitch them x

RJ said...

I think this is a great idea Faith. You will know the borders match and then you can fill in the squares. Looking forward to seeing it completed. RJ

Rachel said...

Sometimes we need to do a bit of mindless stitching! It's certainly a million miles away from the Dinosaur piece you've got on the go and will reap its reward once you get to the filling-in bit! :)