Wednesday, September 12, 2018

A Puzzling 09/12/18

I just completed a puzzle from a great artist.

Max in the Adirondacks
Americana Series
Artist - Charles Wysocki
Hasbro/Milton Bradley
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 23 x 26
Preowned Puzzle
First Piece 09/02/18
Last Piece 09/11/18

Sadly it is missing a couple of pieces but still a great image. I started this one for a Puzzle-A-Long and I was already working on another so back to that one and hope I can finish it before the next Puzzle-A-Long starts. 

5 comments:

Linda said...

Great puzzle Faith. I love Charles Wysocki and have several cross stitch kits by Dimensions from many years ago. Tell me about the Puzzle-a-long.

Linda

Manuela said...

Great finish.

Mary said...

Charles Wysocki is a great artist and that puzzle screams Adirondacks, I spent many a vacation in that part of NY. Mom used to have a small log vacation home on a lake there.
Do you buy the puzzles second hand or new? I would be so disappointed to do all that work and have a missing piece.

Katie said...

Beautiful puzzle finish!

RJ said...

Wonderful job Faith. It is a great pattern. So sorry it was missing parts. I'm just catching up on blogs as we have been at the beach this week. We are back and refreshed. RJ