Sunday, September 16, 2018

My Sunday Stitchy Update 09/16/18

Hi Folks!

Just a quick update today. I have been working on something from my prehistoric stitching days, Dinosaurs!

This is where I started this week...

Dinosaurs!
Artist - Stephen Michael Gardner


and here is where I ended!
First Stitch 01/15/12
Progress as of 09/16/18

I can see some progress! Hopefully next time it comes out I will finish these two columns.

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

11 comments:

Linda said...

You made fantastic progress this week Faith.

Linda

Mary said...

That is alot of stitching, I would never attempt a full coverage piece, I know it would never get done.

Katie said...

Wohoo. Fantastic progress!

Rhona said...

Wow....you made great progress!

Sasha said...

Awesome. Great progress. Every little bit counts!

Lili said...

Great progress, Faith! :)

Astrids dragon said...

Wonderful progress, good for you!

RJ said...

How cool Faith. You made wonderful progress already. RJ

FlashinScissors said...

Hello Faith,
Just discovered you via Bethan’s blog.
I think that’s amazing progress on Dinosaurs, how satisfying!
Read about you at “Blogger of the Week” ..... loved your cross stitch projects ..... how are you getting on with your sewing machine? I’ve had mine since the 80’s and mostly use it for straight seams! Never used the pattern stitches in all that time!
Love your blog, and your colour scheme with the luminous yellow, green and blue ..... it all works sooo well!
Nice to meet you, hope you might have a few minutes to visit me too.
Barbara x (blogging as Theflashingscissors.blogspot.co.uk)

Carol said...

Oh, my! I can't imagine doing a full-coverage piece like that one! You certainly have tons of patience, Faith! I look forward to seeing your progress photos :)

Rachel said...

Great progress considering the complexity of this piece. Looking forward to seeing which WIP appears next. :)