Sunday, August 12, 2018

My Sunday Stitchy Update 08/12/18

Evening Friends!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful week! It has been kinda quiet around here...yay - school is back in session!

This week I have been working on

Rose of Sharon
Design Connection
This was my progress when
I put it away on 02/25/18.

This is how is looks now,
progress as of 08/12/18.

Still a ways to go but is it coming along nicely. I love seeing before and after pictures so you can see the progress.When I was stitching it I didn't think that I stitched very much this week.

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

10 comments:

Manuela said...

Wonderful progress.
It is a nice project. Can't wait to see the next block.
Manuela

Mii Stitch said...

You've certainly made great progress, I didn't know this design but it is beautiful. I can't wait to see your next update on it.

Mary said...

Very pretty and you got lots done on the border, isn't it nice that you surprised yourself with all that you accomplished?

Katie said...

Beautiful progress. I agree about before and after photos. I always feel the same way till I see the photo difference.

Linda said...

Nice progress Faith. It looks great.

Linda

Rachel said...

We all know that every little stitch is one less, but I agree about the photos; sometimes we need visual references to prove to ourselves that we have actually made progress. :)

Lili said...

Lovely progress, Faith! This design is so very pretty! That border is so unique!

Brigitte said...

Rose of Sharon is a great design. And you added a lot to the border. I'm always glad when the border is done as it's usually boring after a while to stitch it, no matter how great it looks.

Rhona said...

you made great progress....it's looking wonderful!

Bethan said...

Wonderful progress. That border is so pretty x