Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Puzzle Time 01/30/19

This was a FUN puzzle! I enjoy collage puzzles.

Doors and Windows Collage
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 20 x 27
New Puzzle
First Piece 01/23/19
Last Piece 01/27/19

It looks as thought eh puzzle is standing up in this picture because I took it upside down on my table never thinking about how it would look flipped over... 

Now it is time for The 2019 Global Jigsaw Jubilee over on Facebook
so I need to break out the 1,500 or more piece puzzles!

Thanks for stopping by,
see ya next time I'm puzzled!

11 comments:

Linda said...

Another awesome puzzle Faith.

Linda

Robin in Virginia said...

What a cool puzzle you put together! I love how you shot its picture.

StitchThrifty said...

That is a really cool puzzle, I have a 750 piece one setting out I think we may work on it this weekend. I would rather stitch but I am hoping mr. stitchthrifty might take part in a puzzle. He doesn't really have any indoor hobbies. That photo shot was a cool accident.

Katie said...

Very cool puzzle. Great job with it!

Manuela said...

Wonderful this puzzle.

Sheryl said...

Goodness, this puzzle looks really awesome but I like all the different colours which must make it easier to complete.

Mary said...

1500 pieces!!! I hope you picked out an easy to do puzzle...Love all your doors!!

diamondc said...

Very cool puzzle.

Catherine

RJ said...

Oh I love this puzzle Faith. It's awesome. RJ

Lili said...

Beautiful puzzle!! Good luck with your next big puzzle!!

FlashinScissors said...

Great puzzle Faith!
Barbara x