Sunday, May 19, 2019

My Sunday Stitchy Update 05/19/19

Well Hello Everyone!

I do hope everyone is doing great today! I think that I am starting to feel better. So I wanted to say thank you to everyone who sent me emails hoping I would feel better soon. I went and had something like a nerve block this week and I think that may have really done the trick! I even stayed awake long enough to get some stitching in and finish the next section on my Christmas banner.

Jingles
Wait 'til Dec 25th
Chart Five of Twelve
Designer - Lizzie*Kate

and here is how the banner looks so far 
Progress as of 05/18/19

Now I need to try to get caught up with my projects to where I had planned to be by now but first I have a special request from my daughter. She wants me to chart and stitch a small saying for her. I already charted it a couple of days ago so now it is off to the q-snaps! 

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching.
I hope you all have a great week and I will
see ya next week with another faithful update!

ps - Sorry, I am still catching up with some blog posts!

12 comments:

diamondc said...

Faith: The Banner is so sweet, I think stitching Christmas any time of the year makes a person really appreciate the Christmas Season, especially when you can enjoy what you have stitched during the year.

Catherine

Manuela said...

Wonderful progress. It will be a beautitful christmas banner.

Rachel said...

Oooh, just look at those pretty presents waiting to be opened! Glad you were able to finish this section and hope you are soon able to catch up on the rest of your stitching - providing no more *distractions* interrupt your plans! :)

Robin in Virginia said...

Faith, good job on getting the LK piece stitched! It is looking good. I look forward to seeing what you are going to stitch for your daughter. Take care of yourself and thinking of you!

Linda said...

Congrats on the great finish Faith. Glad your feeling better.

Linda

Rhona said...

So glad you're feeling better.
Love the Christmas banner.

Carol said...

What a cute finish, Faith! The banner is growing nicely and I'm relieved to hear you are feeling better! Good luck with your special order from your daughter :)

Katie said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better and not as tired. It's the worst feeling when you wake to stay awake and just can't. Lovely section finish. Can't wait to see what you stitch for your daughter.

FlashinScissors said...

Lovely progress - the parcels look very inviting! Like your needle holder ..... cute!
Good to hear you are feeling somewhat better.
Looking forward to seeing what you’ve stitched for your daughter, Faith!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Lili said...

Lovely, Faith! This piece is so pretty! The colours on your coffee dyed fabric look wonderful!
So glad that you are feeling better!

Astrids dragon said...

The banner looks great so far.
Such a tease not telling us what your DD wants you to stitch!
Glad you're feeling better.

RJ said...

This banner is going to be adorable...well it already is. RJ