Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Wednesday Pieces 05/22/19

I have completed some more puzzles!

This first puzzle gave me a bit of trouble with it's crazy pieces.

Normally these weird shaped pieces make it more interesting but this time the pieces seemed to have some trouble fitting together!

Manatee Madness
Artist - Michael Searle
Piece Count - 500
Size 18 x 24
Preowned Puzzle
First Piece 05/07/19
Last Piece 05/10/19


The next puzzle is from a brand new puzzle company! I love the image and the pieces were nice and thick and snapped together easily.  Can't wait to do more by this company so onto my wishlist they will go!! 

Puppies' Party
Bgraamiens Puzzle
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 27 x 20
New Puzzle
First Piece 05/12/19
Last Piece 05/14/19

If you take every other letter in Bgraamiens and put them together to form two words it is Brain Games! ha ha how cute is that!

Westminster Bridge
Piece Count - 500
Size 18 x 24
Preowned Puzzle
First Piece 05/15/19
Last Piece 05/16/19

8 comments:

Linda said...

I love all of your puzzles Faith. Springbok's are my favorite.

Linda

Lili said...

Westminster bridge puzzle is fantastic!! Wonderful puzzles, Faith!!

Katie said...

I love the manatees and the dogs. Great puzzles!

Manuela said...

Wonderful puzzles.

Robin in Virginia said...

Faith, each one of your puzzles look super. Well done!

FlashinScissors said...

I was trying to see if all the buses were the old “Routemaster” buses. You don’t see many of those these days.
Great puzzles, Faith!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

diamondc said...

Faith: I find doing puzzles to be so relaxing.

Catherine

RJ said...

You find the absolute best puzzles, Faith. RJ