Sunday, May 12, 2019

My Sunday Stitchy Update 05/12/19

Hello Everyone!

Happy Mother's Day to all who are celebrating it here in the States.

Last week I was working on my May monthly bunny and here it is all finished!

Mini Bunnies
Monthly Series, May
Handblessings
Designer - Eileen Gurak
Mini Finish 05/09/19

Then I started on the next section of the Jingles banner.

Jingles
Wait 'til Dec 25th
Chart Five of Twelve
Designer - Lizzie*Kate
Progress as of 05/12/19

Well as you can see I didn't finish it! I need to finish it up and then move on to the next thing! Seems like I have been going slow with the stitching right now so I really need to step it up because I have a long list of things to complete. So I am off to thread my needle...

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

12 comments:

Manuela said...

The May Bunny is very cute.
I like your next part of the Banner.
Enjoy the new week.

Rachel said...

Love the bunny, and the Jingles are looking great on your tea-dyed fabric. Hope to see more of your stitching soon too, although your health must come first. Maybe you'll be able to catch up once those sleep-inducing pills are fully out of your system. :)

Robin in Virginia said...

The bunny stitch is adorable. I am betting that your LK stitch won't take long to finish. Enjoy your day!

Mary said...

The May bunny is adorable, I love Lily's of the Valley too. Jingles is going to be adorable..I'm craving a peppermint now! :) Have a lovely week and hope you get lots of stitching time. Mary

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finish and nice Jingle progress Faith.

Linda

Mary said...

Your bunnies are so cute and Jingles is looking wonderful.

FlashinScissors said...

May bunny is very sweet, and your progress on Jingles is looking great!
Hope you are feeling a little better.
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Lili said...

The mini May bunny is adorable! Lovely progress on Jingles!!!
Hope you can stitch a lot this week!

Astrids dragon said...

Awe, May bunny is sweet too!
I hope you were able to get more done on Jingles so you can get to your next thing!

Sheryl said...

I love your May bunny - very cute.

Katie said...

I swear the warmer weather slows down needles haha. Beautiful finish though on the May bunny piece.

RJ said...

Loving the sweet bunny stitch and Jingles is going to be so cute. Great job Faith. RJ