Sunday, June 23, 2019

My Sunday Stitchy Update 06/23/19

Hi Everybody!

I hope that the warmer weather has FINALLY made it to your neighborhood! We are having lots of days in the upper 90s and lower 100s here while we wait for monsoon season to start! I love the rain when it comes but it doesn't really last long; it starts and ends quickly but it comes down in bucketfuls! There really is not a sewer system here, instead they depend on "washes" and it takes quite a while for the rain water to reach it so the streets get kinda flooded which makes it real fun for driving!

This week I started and finished the next mini bunny in the series.

Mini Bunnies
Monthly Series, June
Designer - Eileen Gurak
Mini Finish 06/21/19

This one makes me halfway finished with the series and here they are all together.


Then I had some time to look through "THE BOX" where I found this blank piece of fabric. I am pretty sure it was screaming at me that it feels neglected and unloved since I have yet to do anything with it so I pulled it out for next week.


I hope that it has lots of Xs on it by next Sunday!!

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

9 comments:

diamondc said...

Hi Faith: We have had below average temps, soon I hope it will warm up.
I am loving your bunny series, so sweet.
I am looking forward to seeing what you are going to do with the fabric and thread.

Catherine

Robin in Virginia said...

Your bunny finish is adorable. I am not a fan of the heat (and humidity) and they are calling for low 90s in my area until Saturday. Have a great week and look forward to seeing what you are going to stitch on that blank piece of fabric.

Linda said...

Congrats on another cute finish Faith.

:Linda

Carol said...

Another sweet bunny, Faith--you are really moving along with these! It is FINALLY warming up here, but still feels chilly in the mornings. I find myself throwing on my winter bathrobe--which feels ridiculous in June :)

Katie said...

So funny to hear how dry it is there. Here in Indiana we have had rain the last 20 weekends in a row. Crazy! Love your bunny finish. Can't wait to see what the new fabric demanded to be stitched on it.

Manuela said...

All the bunnies are so cute.

Lili said...

The June bunny is so adorable!
That fabric colour is wonderful!

Rachel said...

That's an especially cute bunny this month; not that they aren't all cute! Well done with keeping up with finishing one each month.
Your new fabric is delicious and, combined with the colours screams 'Halloween'. Oooh, I know which one this is... do you have enough of the green?! :)

The Crafty Princess said...

Oh I love this particular bunny and they all look amazing together. Well done stunner. Looking forward to your new start as well. Those colours will pop on that fabric.
xo Alicia