Sunday, July 14, 2019

My Sunday Stitchy Update 07/14/19

Welcome Friends! 

This week has been a good stitchy week for me! I guess it really does help when you stay off the internet. I'll have to keep that in mind... LOL (note to self).

First up this week is the Christmas banner.

Jingles
Fa La La La La
Chart Seven of Twelve
Designer - Lizzie*Kate

and how it looks now 
 First Stitch 01/21/19
Progress as of 07/11/19

I love how it is turning out and that I took the chance with dying the fabric.

And since I finished that piece up and still had some week leftover I decided to start my July Mini Bunny! I started it Saturday after grocery shopping and here it is now hot off the q-snap!

Mini Bunnies
Monthly Series, July
Designer - Eileen Gurak
Mini Finish 07/14/19

It is the first bunny that has two colors in it, and I love how it looks. Though I did have to do a reverse image on the bunny walking with the flag because the blue field of stars is always supposed to be on the left of the flag and knowing me, it would have bugged me every time I looked at it. I know, I know...I am strange; but I think it is a good strange! 

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

10 comments:

Linda said...

Congrats on the super cute finishes Faith.

Linda

Manuela said...

Wonderful progress on your Christmas banner. The little bird is very cute.
The bunny from July is beautiful. I like it with the two colours.
Enjoy the week. Manuela

Robin in Virginia said...

Both finishes are lovely, Faith! I really like how your LK piece is looking on the fabric you dyed. I really like the patriotic bunny stitch! Each one has been so cute. Enjoy your week!

Katie said...

Beautiful work. I agree with you about the stars. I would have changed it too haha. I agree with you about staying off the internet but then I would miss everyone. Just have to find an in between.

Sheryl said...

Good progress on the Christmas banner and the Mini Bunnies piece is so cute.

Rachel said...

Great work last week, stitching two pieces! I looked at the original mini bunnies chart; the flag wasn't exactly wrong, they were all just walking in the other direction. Having said that, I think your reversed image looks miles better so good for you for changing it! Here's hoping you can stay off the internet a bit more in future so we can see more of your lovely stitching! :)

Lili said...

Wonderful progress on the Lizzie Kate piece! The bird is so pretty!

Mary said...

The cardinal is my favorite design in your banner. How cute is that Santa hat on him? The colors really pop on the fabric too! I agree with you about the stars on the flag, great job on reversing it. The chicks following the bunny are so cute too!

RJ said...

Love your banner Faith. I can't resist any stitches with cardinals in them and this one is so sweet. Your patriotic stitch came out great too. Love that little bunny and the sweet little chicks following him. Good job on dyeing the fabric. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Astrids dragon said...

Lovely cardinal, they all look wonderful! You did a great job with the fabric.
Yes, you're a good strange! The bunny, and especially the flag, look fantastic!