Sunday, January 19, 2020

My Sunday Stitchy Update 01/19/20

Hi there everyone! 

I am behind (again) on blog reading but the ones I have read shows that everyone is busy on their 2020 Stitching Lists! I love seeing everyone's new pieces come out though I have seen quite a few finishes already too! 

This week I needed something mindless to work on because I have been cleaning up my floss mountain. I guess I have been neglecting it for far to long because it seems to have taken forever! It did not help that one day when I went to pick up Jacob from school I left a ziploc bag full of floss that I had already sorted and put in smaller bags to be put away on the coffee table and when I came home is was spread out all over the darn place. Seems that Tia's new puppy, Samson decided he didn't like the floss in those bags and thought I should rebag it! 

Nintendo
Designer - Armada Designs
Progress as of 01/19/20

So speaking of new puppies here is his picture.


Nobody in the house would get her another puppy so Samson is a gift from Tia to Tia! I guess that is one way to get what you want!! They said he is over two years old but you know they just guess the age of those rescue dogs. There is no way he is that old though; he is to puppish! 

Thanks so much for stopping by,
see ya next week with another faithful update!

11 comments:

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

we all need those simple projects some days.

Rachel said...

It's good you had a mindless project to go to.
Samson looks cute but you can see the mischief in his eyes. Guess you're going to have to be careful what you leave lying around from now on! :)

Robin in Virginia said...

Samson is a cutie! Glad that you had a mindless project to do, but am guessing you will be careful on where you leave things. Enjoy your week, Faith!

Cathy said...

Samson is a cutie so I'm sure you forgave him for playing with your floss! I'm also glad that you had something that fit your stitchy mood.

Katie said...

I swear it takes forever to get the DMC back where it goes. Sorry that Samson "helped". I wish I was brave enough to buy myself a dog. I want another one so bad. I keep waiting for everyone else in the house to want one too. Great work on your Nintendo piece.

RJ said...

Oh Samson is adorable Faith. It's always good to have a simple project. How are your puzzles coming along? RJ

Carol said...

Oh, I can see Samson could be quite a little dickens! He is so cute :) Good luck with your floss organization!

diamondc said...

Faith: I have never seen the Armada design before, I am looking forward to seeing your progress.
I had to giggle at the floss story, what a little stinker Samson is, such a cute face.

Catherine

Cathy said...

Oh my, how cute is Samson! Can't wait to see your progress on the Nintendo project.

Astrids dragon said...

Mindless is good, as long as everything meets up!
Awe, Samson is adorable. I'm sure you're mistaken that he got into your floss, he looks so innocent!

Bethan said...

Sometimes it's the mindless tasks that feel the best. Samson is so cute - hopefully his interest in your floss reduces quickly x