Sunday, January 26, 2020

My Sunday Stitchy Update 01/26/20

Hi everybody!

This week I felt the need to break out one of my new starts and this one looked fun.

I started it on Wednesday and when it is all letters it seems to go pretty quickly so this is what I had stitched up by Saturday evening. This was gifted to a friend of mine along with the fabric and she passed it along to me since she knows Tia and her dog obsession. I love the dog paw prints on the fabric, they are a nice little touch.

Dog Lessons for People
Designer - Lizzie*Kate
First Stitch 01/22/20
Progress as of  01/26/20

I enjoyed working on a new start so I think tomorrow calls for another!

Enjoy your week everyone and
thanks so much for stopping by,
see ya next week with another faithful update!

14 comments:

RJ said...

Faith this is adorable. I love it. And the paws on the fabric even make it more special. Great job stitching this cute pattern. RJ

Manuela said...

A wonderful progress. I like it.
Manuela

Robin in Virginia said...

You are off to a fabulous beginning on your new start. I stitched this several years ago. Still love looking at it!

Linda said...

Great start faith.

Linda

Carol said...

Very cute, Faith! I'm always pleasantly surprised at how quickly stitching letters goes :) Enjoy this last bit of January!

Cathy said...

You've gotten quite a bit done already! Love the paw prints!

Katie said...

Oh I love dogs too so this one is fantastic of course. Love the print fabric. Perfect. Enjoy your new start. Sometimes they are just needed aren't they?

Rhona said...

A new start is always such fun!

diamondc said...

Faith: What a sweet design.

Catherine

Bethan said...

I thought the paws were stitched in! The fabric is so cute! A lovely new start x

Kaisievic said...

Great new start, Faith, really cute! New Starts are so much fun - hey, you might be interested in joining my New Start Sundays SAL blog? You can check it out here: https://newstartsundays.blogspot.com


Mary said...

I like stitching patterns with lots of words, they seem to go so much faster! I just love this fabric!!! I have never seen anything like it. Your making great progress!

Astrids dragon said...

What a fantastic start and the fabric is perfect for it!

Rachel said...

Who doesn't love a new start? You've made great progress for a week. Looking forward to seeing your next new start. :)