Sunday, January 12, 2020

My Sunday Stitchy Update 01/12/20

Good Evening Everyone!

I hope your 2020 is off to an awesome start!


I saw this on FB and thought it was appropriate for many of us, even if you don't make resolutions!
I certainly know it applies to me! 


I thought that the best way to start the new year would be with
Halloween so I dug out and started on the fourth section on my banner.

Horrific Halloween
Toad's Breath
Section Four of Six
Designer - Stoney Creek
Progress as of 01/12/20

I made pretty good progress on it despite the frog visiting. He really seems to like this piece as I think he has shown up for each section!

Thanks so much for stopping by,
see ya next week with another faithful update!

8 comments:

diamondc said...

Faith: That Toads Breath is a hoot, I like the colors and the theme, we do not celebrate Halloween like we used to.
I never make resolutions, I always break them.

Catherine

Rachel said...

And I thought you'd kicked those pesky frogs across the Pond! Looks like they swam all the way back to you over Christmas! Love your progress. Hopefully no more frogs for the rest of the year now. :)

Robin in Virginia said...

Your Halloween stitch is looking good, Faith!

Linda said...

I so love your Halloween banner Faith. I need to get these charts.

Linda

Katie said...

LOL very true. Beautiful work on the Halloween banner. Hope the frog hops away and leaves you alone now.

Carol said...

A great resolution, Faith! I'm sure that does apply to all of us stitchers. Your Halloween piece is looking great and looks like it is a fun piece to stitch :)

RJ said...

Hello Faith! It is so good to be back in blogland again. I have missed all of my blogging friends so much. What a cute resolution and so true!!! And I love your new stitch..it looks like a lot of fun. I'll be reading past posts to catch up with you. Have a super great week. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

Astrids dragon said...

This is a good one, great for Halloween! I have another one they offered, but still need to start it.