Sunday, March 22, 2020

My Sunday Stitchy Update 03/22/20

Hello everyone!

I hope that you are all having a great (and safe) week regardless of the world around us at the moment and that you are finding plenty of time to stitch and craft.

I just have a quick little post today!  This week I stitched the April section of the Celebrations chart. These are pretty quick stitches that I enjoy because they are so colorful!

A Year of Celebrations
April
Designer - Hands on Design
Mini Finish 03/21/20

Now it's time to move on to something else... wonder what will come out of the box?? 

Thanks so much for stopping by,
stay safe and I will see ya next week
with another faithful update!

11 comments:

Mary said...

Faith, I finished mine too and even finally finished it!! I pulled out May but I'm missing 3 colors, I'll have to see what I can substitute. I like having a project completed so I decided that I will always having something small to work on.

Can't wait to see what your next project is!!

Manuela said...

Beautiful finish.
I 'm looking forward to your nex project.
Take care and stay healthy. Manuela

Robin in Virginia said...

Faith, well done on getting the April block finished. Have a good week!

Carol said...

Very cute finish, Faith! I'm glad we have our stitching to take our minds off this virus pandemic... Take care now!

Linda said...

Congrats Faith. Love these designs.

Linda

Cathy said...

Congrats on having April done before the start of the month. BTW, I'm really liking these designs.

diamondc said...

Faith: This is an adorable design, I like the fabric color also.

Stay Healthy
Catherine

Bethan said...

I can totally see why you like this design! Great stitching x

Katie said...

Seeing yours makes me exciting to stitch my set sometime in the future. Love the colors. Congrats on the finish!

Lili said...

Your piece is so sweet, love the colours!
Big hug!

Rachel said...

Another lovely design and great little finish. Are your SAL friends keeping up with their months too? :)