Sunday, June 28, 2020

My Sunday Stitchy Update 06/28/20

Welcome everyone!

It is hard to believe that 2020 is half over already! It sure was a "different" kind of year that is for sure and I am almost anxious to have the other half fly by as well. I just want to get through all of the craziness the world is going through.

Anyways ~ last week I was working on Dog Lessons for People and I finished up all the stitching on it earlier this week. I think I want to frame this one whenever I get back into a store.

Dog Lessons for People
Designer - Lizzie*Kate
First Stitch 01/22/20
Finished 06/23/20

Don't look to close because you might see an error or two but I love it! So now it is time for the next one so I went to the magically box that holds all my Masterpieces waiting to be stitched and reached in to see which one would come out! Please insert the drum roll here...

Nintendo
Designer - Armada Designs
this is where it was when it came out of the box

and here it is now
Progress 06/28/20

I would like to try and finish all the game borders before I put it back in the box so that means you will see it again next week.

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
stay safe and keep stitching and I will
see ya next week with another faithful update!

12 comments:

butterfly said...

Dog lessons is looking great .
Enjoy your new week .
And yes this year as gone so fast , I hope it slows down .

Manuela said...

Great finish. Hope you find a perfect frame.
Have a nice new week.

Robin in Virginia said...

Congratulations on getting Dog Lessons finished, Faith! Looking forward to seeing your progress on the Nintendo piece. Happy Monday!

Carol said...

It's hard getting our things framed when the stores aren't fully opened, isn't it Faith? Your Dog Lessons turned out great--congratulations. I do hope the next six months of 2020 are kinder to us than the first six! Happy July ♥

Linda said...

Congrats on the great finish Faith. I did that one a few years ago. Nice progress on Nintendo.

Linda

Mary said...

Great finish on Dog lessons, hope your able to get it finally finished soon. I can't imagine how long Ninentendo is going to take you!! What an effort!!

Katie said...

Yes it sure has been a weird year. I'm anxious too of what's next. Love Dog lessons. Congrats on the finish!! Good luck with Nintendo.

The Crafty Princess said...

I hear you about the year being done and dusted. It's been a hard year so far. Congrats on another lovely finish. You're next project looks really interesting. I'm looking forward to that one as after cross stitch my next fav thing is gaming.
xo Alicia

Rachel said...

Woo-hoo, another Happy Dance, well done you! I definitely agree that Dog Lessons needs a frame, and to be hung somewhere where humans can be reminded of their place in the daily life of their masters!
Good luck with finishing off the Nintendo boxes; I'm sure it's achievable in your time frame. :)

Lili said...

Congratulations Faith, for the lovely finish!
How fun your Nintendo piece!

Astrids dragon said...

After adopting Chewie, I really love and appreciate your Dog Lessons! I'm looking forward to seeing it framed when you're able to.
Nintendo should be fun to see coming together.

Annie said...

Whenever I see this project on a blog, I want to stitch it for myself! I love my dogs and couldn't imagine my life without them <3