Sunday, November 29, 2020

My Sunday Stitchy Update 11/29/20

Well here we are at the END of November already. All of a sudden it seems like time is flying!! Maybe that is because of the holiday season. It does seem that things really start moving after Halloween. 

This is also the last week in Naughty November! It was something fun to participate in; thanks Rachel and Tiff for the great idea!! Hopefully you guys will do it again next November. 

This week thanks to someone's reminder I started Christmas ornaments. I picked out the three for my household and thought well they are less than a 4 inch circle each so how long can they take... let me tell you; they can take forever!! I think the full coverage definitely doesn't help and the big areas of solid colors really wasn't keeping me interested. All three ornaments are the same so looks like I will be BUSY for a while!

Bauble Santa
First Stitch 11/23/20
Progress 11/29/20

Well back to making Xs in Santa's face!

Thanks so much for stopping by,
see ya next week with another faithful update!

8 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

You've done lots on your Santa already, good luck with your ornaments

Manuela said...

Very cute the start from Santas face.
Have a nice week. Manuela

diamondc said...

Faith: He is going to be adorable.
November is a goner, soon December will be here and with the lockdown here in Minnesota it hurts.
I hope you are healthy and enjoying the day.

Catherine

Cathy said...

Your Santa is going to be really cute! I can't imagine you're doing three the same though.

Rachel said...

Santa looks really sweet, but maybe change your mind about the other two? If one isn't keeping you interested then another two might be a real slog.
Thanks for taking part in Naughty November. I'm sure another can be arranged for this time next year... if not sooner!! ;)

Carol said...

Oh, those small full coverage pieces are so deceiving, aren't they Faith? I think they should come with warning labels (warning! This piece will take much longer to stitch than you think :)

He is very cute though--enjoy! Happy December ♥

Katie said...

Yeah those pieces sure take forever to stitch. They look beautiful when stitched up though. Keep it up!

FlashinScissors said...

Sorry to be late commenting!
You made a great start on Santa!
Hugs,
Barbara xx