Sunday, December 06, 2020

My Sunday Stitchy Update 12/06/20

Hi there everyone! The Christmas ornament rush is on!! I hope that if you are stitching ornaments this year you are working on them or even better yet; you have them all stitched up and ready to go!!  I know that I do not like stitching ornaments in December and yet I find myself here once again! I have one finished  and now to get going on the others. 

First one finished is SANTA! I think he is kinda cute.

Bauble Santa
First Stitch 11/23/20
Finish 12/04/20

Next one up is the Penguin! I started him yesterday and hope I have lots of stitching time this week to get him finished. 

Bauble Penguin
First Stitch 12/05/20
Progress 12/06/20

It doesn't look much like a penguin at this point but hopefully next week will be a better resemblance!

Thanks for taking a peek at my stitching
see ya next week with another faithful update!

I am off to make some penguin Xs!!

12 comments:

Kaisievic said...

That Santa is sooooo cute!

Clare-Aimetu said...

Santa is super, looking forward to seeing your penguin

butterfly said...

Lovely ornaments Faith ,
Have a happy stitching week.

Robin in Virginia said...

Sweet Santa finish, Faith! You are off to a good start on the penguin.

Linda said...

Congrats on the cute finish and great start Faith.

Linda

FlashinScissors said...

An unusual Santa! He looks really cute!
Good start on your penguin!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Manuela said...

The Santa face is so cute. A lovely finish.
Have a nice week. Manuela

Cathy said...

Santa is cute and I'm looking forward to seeing the penguin and snowman.

Sheryl said...

Fun Santa design and good start on the penguin

Rachel said...

What a happy Santa! Good luck trying to finish up the penguin (and third ornie) and thanks for taking part. Next year I'll keep reminding you to stitch your ornies sooner! :)

Carol said...

These are both so cute, Faith--there was a lot of stitching in that Santa, I'm sure! I think I'm finally done with ornaments for the year. I need a little breather before I begin my next 12 for 2021 :) Hope you have a great weekend!

Katie said...

That's a lot of stitching in there. They are sure adorable though!