Sunday, December 13, 2020

My Sunday Stitchy Update 12/13/20

Hi everyone!   How are you doing today?  Wow December is moving fast, fast, fast... and I can't believe it is half over already. 

I am STILL working on ornaments. I think I need some faster floss and a speedy needle at this rate! I am trying to finish up the penguin and hopefully he will be finished by Tuesday at the latest (PLEASE) because I still have the snowman to do. ay yi yi  I just have to TRY and ignore all the distractions around me but I am not really to good at that part. I usually get caught up on watching whatever is on the television or looking at something interesting on the internet not to mention the emails I get. Next week all of that will have to be blocked out! LOL 

So here is my penguin progress...

Bauble Penguin
Progress 12/13/20

Has anyone started planning their 2021 stitching yet? I would love to hear about your plans! Are they posted on your blog? I think next year is going to be "The Year of the UFO/WIP" for me. I would love to clear some of that stuff outta of the WIP Box or at least get it closer to getting out. Of course I am sure I will throw in a new stitch here and there because a year is not complete without adding a little something. I am going to have to get my list and supplies ready; of course AFTER I finish these ornaments! 

Thank you so much for stopping by,
see ya next week with another faithful update!

10 comments:

Rachel said...

He's looking much more like a penguin now he's got a full face! I take it he's for Jacob's collection? Good luck finishing him and completing your third ornie before Christmas Day!
Ha ha!! ROFL - my plans for 2021 were completed months ago, and I've even got things penned and pencilled in for 2022, 2023 and 2024!! 2025 hasn't made it into my plans yet, but it probably won't be long before it does! I'll do the 'big reveal' on 1st January.
I can't wait to see your plans. You do have a few WIPs which could be finished in 2021 (Chicago and Rose of Sharon spring to mind) although I take it the HAED Snowman and Dinosaurs will not be among them?!

butterfly said...

Lovely stitching hope you get them all finished in time .
I am already sorted for January , you can see my new stitch on my blog for January.
Have a fun week .

Manuela said...

The little penguin face are so cute.
I will stitch the next blocks from the Songbirds Garden Series, I sign up in a stitching SAL from Modern Falk Embroidery and another nice pattern from Brenda Gervais. This will be a SAL with my friend. I think this a a lot of projects for the next year.
Enjoy the week, Manuela

Barb said...

He is looking great and so cute. Yes I do have some plans for 2021 as far as stitching goes. My first 4 projects will be to finish the cheetahs, then do the pandas, do a flag, and a lighthouse. I'd like to do a snowman sometime in early 2021 too.

Clare-Aimetu said...

He is a cute penguin. I have a few projects in mind but nothing planned yet

Linda said...

Great progress on the penguin Faith. So close to being done. I know you will get the last one done. I know what I'm doing next year, I just haven't written in my books yet.

Linda

Carol said...

He is darling, Faith! There is a lot of solid stitching in that one so it's no wonder that it is taking a while! No plans for next year other than my ornament a month. I pretty much stitch whatever calls the loudest to me :) Have a great day ♥

Cathy said...

Cute penguin! I have too much that I want to stitch in 2021 so really need to do some serious thinking about what to eliminate. I will be stitching Peppermint Purple's United States, a 12 Days of Christmas chart and a Star Wars piece. Plus I need to finish a bunch of small WIPs.

FlashinScissors said...

A very cute penguin Faith!
I’m surprised to say I do have a few plans for next year! I really should finish my “Cocoa Sample”, it’s been hanging around far too many years! And then I have purchased a kit and am waiting for it to arrive - the cover picture on the latest Crossstitcher magazine. And apart from that a monthly calendar picture from the same magazine.
That should keep me going!
Hugs
Barbara xx

Katie said...

Good luck finishing it up. You will get it. Just don't sleep haha. Don't we wish that would work. I think I'm going to plan a no plans 2021 haha. I just want to stitch and enjoy stitching. No rules. Of course I will do a monthly design. But stitch on things that make me happy.