Saturday, November 28, 2020

Puzzling November 2020

 I assembled a couple of puzzles this month.

First up is a puzzle that looks like a few others I have completed. It seems like the store in this building changes hands quite often. It was a Puzzle Shoppe, then a Bookstore and now it is this Toy Shoppe! Now to wait and see what it will transform into next time we see it! 

Ye Old Toy Shoppe
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 19 x 27
New Puzzle
First Piece 10/25/20
Last Piece 10/31/20

This next puzzle seemed to have taken F O R E V E R to assemble but it is now finished! I think it was just to dark looking so I wasn't enjoying that part so much. 

Sleepy Time
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 27 x 19
First Piece 11/04/20
Last Piece 11/20/20

That is it for this month, hope to see you next month with a couple more!

Thanks for stopping by,
and seeing my pieces!

8 comments:

Manuela said...

Beautiful puzzles.
Have a nice weekend. Manuela

Tiffstitch said...

Fun! I haven't worked on many puzzles lately, but had a few when the initial lockdowns started.

butterfly said...

Love your top puzzle.
Well done .
I have a new one on the go but it is so hard but I will do it if it takes me until next Christmas ha,so good for the mind.
Enjoy the weekend .

Linda said...

Great puzzles Faith.

Linda

Clare-Aimetu said...

Great puzzles, we don't do them but my Mum enjoys a good puzzle.

FlashinScissors said...

Great puzzles Faith!
I don’t do any, I think we’d lose a few pieces to the cats if we did, tee hee! 🐈 🐱 and they would probably jump all over them!
I can see why they would use that shop front time and again - really vintage and pretty!
Hugs,
Barbara xx

Rachel said...

I love the artwork of Ciro Marchetti so appreciate your persistence in finishing Sleepy Time. As for what the shop will be next, I'm guessing a florist? :)

Katie said...

Beautiful work on both of them.