Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Puzzling March 2020

New month, new puzzles!

Here are the ones I completed this past month!

The Greatest Bookstore in the World

Piece Count - 1,000
Size 19 x 27
New Puzzle
First Piece 02/25/20
Last Piece 03/02/20
First Piece Again 03/04/20
Last Piece 03/08/20

Once I finished this puzzle I took it apart and packed it away. The next day Tia (my dd) asked me if I would glue it together for her to hang over her bookshelf that is jammed packed with her TBR pile. I told her that I just packed it up and she said that is ok, never mind. Well being the Mom I am I opened it back up and assembled it again so I could surprise her with it. She was very happy with it and it is  now hanging over her bookshelf. And what luck for me, I get to add it in to my totals twice! LOL

Next up was a Tetris like puzzle. I really liked it!

Difficult Design Number 1
Colorcraft Puzzles
Piece Count - 1,000
Size 27 x 20
New Puzzle
First Piece 03/10/20
Last Piece 03/14/20

Thanks for stopping by and looking at the puzzles!


4 comments:

Kaisievic said...

Great puzzling, Faith.

Katie said...

Fantastic puzzles. I love that Tetris one. How cool.

Rachel said...

Haha, I love Tia's perfect timing! You were such a kind mother to reassemble the puzzle and surprise her with it. :)

LindaLee said...

My goodness you're fast putting these 1,000 piece puzzles together. I enjoy a good puzzle as well, and have two new ones in my she shed. I'm not as brave as you though. The two that I have are 500 pieces!
I used to love doing oil paint by numbers pictures a lot, but they aren't done with oil anymore. It's all acrylic.....That being said, I did indeed buy one and have that to do as well.
You stay well my friend.