Sunday, April 05, 2020

My Sunday Stitchy Update 04/05/20

Evening Everyone!

I hope you are all well and getting in lots of crafting time.

This week I decided that a new start was in order so, what the heck - I started one!

So allow me to present...

First Stitch 03/31/20
Progress as of 04/05/20

Loretta of Stitching the Night Away offered this design as a freebie in 2019. We had to choose of own colors and I decided on some blues with a variegated one as the quilt design and I am stitching it on yes you guessed it...blue fabric! That is a lot of blues but I like it! There will be twelve blocks once it is completed.

As always, thanks so much for stopping by,
stay inside, stay safe and keep crafting and I'll
see ya next week with another faithful update!

9 comments:

Rachel said...

Your new start is really pretty, and I'm impressed how you've mirror-imaged the variegated thread. Looking forward to seeing what appears next! :)

Clare-Aimetu said...

I thought I recognised it, I am stitching this with the ladies at Needlecraft Haven as our 2020 SAL. Lovely choice of colour for your first block.

Manuela said...

Great new start. I like the blocks very mucj.
Take care, Manuela

Robin in Virginia said...

Good start on your new project, Faith! Love the blues!

Carol said...

Always love a piece stitched in blue--this will be lovely, Faith :)

Mary said...

You can't go wrong with blue on blue!! Will enjoy seeing your progress on each block.

Katie said...

Great new start. Enjoy!

Lili said...

I love blue too! Your new start is very pretty!

Astrids dragon said...

Blues for the win, I think it looks great so far!