Friday, April 10, 2020

Fully-Finished Gallery SAL April 2020

I know, I know... it is strange seeing me participating in this SAL! I love stitching the pieces but I don't like "finishing" them but this time;

dun, dun, dun........

I have a finished item!

Last year I received this cute box from a friend and had an idea for something to do with it.



So I looked and looked for a chart that would do the job and I finally found one and stitched up Hip, Hop and Bob a few weeks ago!

Then I painted the box in a pretty shade of purple

and attached the bunnies to the top of the box!



I am quite pleased with the results! 
Next up... fill it with TREASURES!

Thank you to the kind person who sent the wooden box to me,
I will think of you every time I look at it!

Thanks for stopping by,
see ya next time!

13 comments:

Cathy said...

That's a very lovely finish!

Manuela said...

A great finish. The little bunnies are very cute.
Happy Easter, Manuela

Robin in Virginia said...

Faith, what a darling box finish you created! Well done! Have a peaceful weekend!

Linda said...

Congrats on the super adorable finish Fath.

Linda

Carol said...

What a great idea to attach the bunnies to the purple painted box, Faith. You've created something both cute and useful :) Happy Easter to you!

Clare-Aimetu said...

It looks super, great colour you chose, your bunnies are so cute, happy Easter 🐣

Mary said...

The box is adorable1!! Have a Happy Easter!

Lili said...

I love your treasure box! Lovely finish, Faith!
Happy Easter!

Suzanne H said...

This is so sweet. I love your trio of bunnies and how you've finished the box with them.

Rachel said...

Hip, Hop and Bob look very at home on the box. I can't imagine why you painted it purple though!!!!! Have fun filling it with treasures (mine would be chocolates!) and thank you so much for taking part in this month's FFG SAL. :)

Bethan said...

That is such a lovely finish - those bunnies are perfect for the box x

Katie said...

Love it! Perfect finish.

Astrids dragon said...

I should have waited, now I see what you did with the bunnies, I love it! I'm sure you'll fill it with lots of wonderful treasures.