Sunday, March 29, 2020

My Sunday Stitchy Update 03/29/20

Hi everyone!

I hope that everyone is well and that if you are considered an essential employee that you are taking extra precautions to stay safe and healthy.

So this week's lucky stitch turned out to be an oldie!

Rose of Sharon
Design Connection
This is what it looked like when I started the week.
Progress as of 03/23/20

So I stitched and stitched and here is it today.
A lot of "fill in the space" which as we all know is boring
and tedious but this page is just about finished! YAY
Progress as of 03/29/20

As always, thanks so much for stopping by,
stay inside, stay safe and keep crafting and I'll
see ya next week with another faithful update!

11 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Hello Faith, I'm a new visitor to your blog. That's a lovely design, great progress, stay safe.

Manuela said...

Hi Faith,
I like this motif very much. You are very busy. Great progress.
Have a nice week. Manuela

Mary said...

Faith, the boring and tedious stitching is good when your not up to concentrating, that what I save that stitching for...especially houses!! I find them so boring to stitch. The pattern is so pretty and you certainly got lots of stitching completed. Stay well. Mary

Robin in Virginia said...

It is looking good, Faith! So pretty!

Linda said...

Wonderful progress Faith. It looks great.

Linda

Carol said...

Lots of fill-in there, Faith! At least it is such a pretty color :)

Katie said...

Fantastic progress!!

Bethan said...

Wow such great progress. I am loving your process of randomly selecting pieces to work on - seeing such a wonderful range of WIPs x

Rachel said...

The difference the border makes to the squares is quite dramatic. Congrats on your almost page finish. :)

Lili said...

Lovely project, Faith! The colour pallete is so pretty.

Astrids dragon said...

So pretty! Sometimes mindless stitching is a nice little break.