Sunday, March 28, 2021

My Sunday Stitchy Update 03/28/21

Whew... it was close but I managed to get it in. Seems I kept distracting myself though I knew I wanted it finished by today so I really worked on it over the weekend! 

So here is my fourth start for Mischievous March!!

Funny Dictionary Definitions, Coffee
First Stitch 03/22/21
Finished 03/28/21

and I managed to squeeze it in as a finish!

Now I have one more piece to do for Tia but I don't think it will be finished in a week like the others were which is why it went last!

I hope you enjoyed my Mischievous March pieces and I want to say thanks to both Rachel and Tiff for thinking it up to help motivate us into starting some new pieces!

Thanks so much for stopping by,
see you next week with another faithful update!

6 comments:

Clare-Aimetu said...

Well done on your Mischievous March, your coffee piece is great, I'm a coffee lover.

Manuela said...

Great finish. I love drinking coffee in the morning to start the day.
Have a nice week. Manuela

butterfly said...

Well done, I love coffee to.
Enjoy your week .

Robin in Virginia said...

Your Coffee piece is darling, Faith! Well done on getting it finished!

Linda said...

Congrats on another super cute finish Faith.

Linda

Mary said...

I love my morning coffee so much and how appropriate is this stitch for a coffee lover!!! Can't wait to see how you finish it.